Friday, February 5, 2010

Chunky Monkey Pancakes



I was reading Guy Fieri's "Diners, Drive in's, and Dives" and I saw a recipe for Chunky Monkey Pancakes! I love Chunky Monkey Ice cream so when I saw this pancake recipe I was ecstatic! I did made some minor alterations.

your favorite pancake mix
2 Banana's mashed
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips

follow the instructions on the box of pancake mix
Mash up the banana's and add them to the pancake batter. Add in the chocolate chips and mix it thoroughly. Even though I have non stick pans I found that they stuck so use a little bit of Crisco or Pam.



You can top them with some diced banana's or some chocolate chips. I used Butter and maple syrup.

I regret not taking a picture now! I promise I will get one up within a couple of days :)

Bon Appetit

No comments: