Saturday, March 20, 2010

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies


I. Love. These. Cookies. They were the best double chocolate chip cookies I have ever had! I made them one night at 11:00 P.M.,Don't judge me!I have a really bad habit of starting things late! I was really craving these cookies, in all of their rich chocolaty, buttery goodness!! They were crisp with a chewy middle, melted chocolate bits and glorious pieces of pecan in every bite! You should most definitely try these cookies out, you wont regret it! I would say Scouts honor, but I was only a girl scout for about 3 months, they kicked me out because I couldn't sell the cookies!

Indredients:

1 cup butter (2 sticks)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons milk
1 3/4 cups all-purpous flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Directions:

In a large bowl cream the butter,sugars, and vanilla extract. Beat in the egg. Add the cocoa and milk.







Combine the flour and baking powder fold into creamed mixture with walnuts and chocolate chips. (I just beat everything together in my mixer.)

Using a small cookie scooper, scoop out balls and put two inches apart on an ungreades baking sheet.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool for a couple minutes before moving them to a wire rack to cool completely.


YEILDS 3-4 Dozen.

ENJOY!

No comments: