Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Face Lift



How are you guys enjoying the new face lift? I love it! I don't think I have ever said this but, Gateau means Cake in French, and while this blog is not "Just Cake" It seemed fitting :) My grandma is coming up here and we are going to be making some delicious food! Like homemade applesauce, buttermilk brown sugar muffins (She is the only one that can make them! i'm not even joking I tried to make them and they exploded in the oven! See I have Kitchen Error's to!! Among other things, I will be making tea sandwich's, cookies, ambrosia salad, scones, and a multitude of other things! It's going to be a fun 2 weeks with her!! I can't wait! now I'm signing off to finish a scholarship essay! Have an Amazing Week
Hope this picture makes you smile :) And not think that it's crawling up your leg as you look at it like me! ( Did I ever mention my extreme aversion to all things crawly!)

No comments: