Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

If there is one thing I can't stand, it's a chewy cookie. I love crunchy cookies :)
One of my friends brought these cookies to drama on friday. These are called Mary's Chocolate Chip Cookies. The. Best. Chocolate. Chip. Cookie. You. Will. Ever. Have! (I felt the periods were necessary for getting the point accross.) They were crunchy and buttery and most importantly chocolaty! Where have you been all of my life? But You should try these! My friend also said that they taste very good with white chocolate and dried blueberries! I can't wait to try them that way! You could aslo add nuts or other dried fruits.

Ingredients:

3 sticks butter (This is very good for you, I promise)
1 1/4 cups white sugar
1 1/4 cups brown suagr
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 eggs
4 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
24 ounces chocolate chips


Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Cream the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla



Add the flour, baking soda and salt


Mix



add the chocolate chips and mix well


Bake 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.


Bake for 12-15 minutes


ENJOY!!

No comments: