Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cinnamon Roll Preview

Well right now I'm kind of pressed for time, with school and all! But after may 14th there will be a Plethora of new post's! WOO!
Just a little teaser of The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon rolls! and other recipes to come!!! And let me tell you, that these are some amazing recipes!! Just editing and posting the pictures are making me drool! After we came home from bible study I ate a couple more cinnamon rolls, how I managed to pack 'em in, I'm not exactly sure! But man a live were they amazing!


The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls ... These things are Just amazing. Gooey, Buttery, Cinnamon-y . Need I say more?
Wanna Bite?

Raspberry Swirl Brownies


The Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti

Cake Balls


Mini Strawberry Pies


Black Bean Dip



Mini Sugar Donuts

Philly Cheese steak


Sweet Potato Casserole

3 comments:

Stephany said...

How, on Earth, are you finding ANY time in your busy day to make such amazing food?!?!? You're like Julia Child! :0)

Just Gateau said...

THANK YOU!! I get homework done and then take a break and bake!! My mom bribed me to do homework so that I could have the pioneer woman's cookbook!!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Wow - those look YUMMY!